The Concise Encyclopedia of the Properties of Materials Surfaces and Interfaces
The importance of surface coatings and surface films upon material properties is also reviewed, and a range of articles on the production and characterisation of thin films is included.
Approximately one hundred articles have been selected which discuss the above features in a range of material families, e.g.. metallic, ceramic and polymeric. Reviews of the surface properties of wood and paper are also included.
* Keep up to date with the pace of developments in material science and engineering
* Designed for quick reference and ease of use combining theory and practice to enhance work flow
* Single volume concise reference work for engineers, scientists and consultants working in the field
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 640 pages
- J. W. Martin Emeritus Reader in Physical Metallurgy (Author)
- Elsevier Science: 1 edition (1 Feb. 2008)
- Science Nature
|The message text:|
The Yellow Booke: The Afterwalk, The Barrier, Lost and Found and More Terrors: Contemporary Weird Fiction, Ghost Stories, Fantasy, and Other Tales of ... Volume 1 (Oldstyle Tales Original Fiction)
Laendliche Kirchen in Franken Unter Friedrich Karl Von Schoenborn: Kunst- Und Kulturhistorische Eroerterung Zum Laendlichen Sakralbau Des Spaetbarocks ... / European University Studie)